Ming Zhou MD PhD
Designed for quick reference and efficient, accurate sign-outs, Uropathology, 2nd Edition, provides superbly illustrated, expert guidance in a time-saving format. This updated volume in the High-Yield Pathology series is highly templated for ease of use, featuring bulleted text, authoritative content, and high-quality images that comprehensively cover both non-neoplastic and neoplastic entities, making it easy to recognize the classic manifestations of urologic diseases and quickly confirm your diagnoses.
- Provides in-depth, bulleted outlines for each entity covering definition, anatomy, and pathology: histology, immunohistochemistry, and differential diagnosis.
- Features 1,600 high-quality illustrations that include gross, radiographic imaging, microscopic, immunohistochemical, and special stains, providing a comprehensive visual summary of the typical features of each entity.
- Includes expanded information on tumor staging expertly provided by Dr. Ming Zhou, primary author of the College of American Pathologists cancer protocols.
- Reflects recent guidelines and protocols including:
- Restructured tumor classification and new entities
- New and modified grading systems for GU cancers
- New and modified staging criteria for all GU cancers
- New recommendations for reporting
- New IHC and molecular markers for diagnosis and prognosis for GU cancers
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Your first line resource for genitourinary pathology
Note: Only Basic medical member can download this ebook. Learn more here!