Cynthia Nau Cornelissen
Straightforward lecture-style outlines streamline the review process, accompanied by hundreds of colorful illustrations that make complex concepts more accessible and bring microorganisms to life in vibrant detail. This edition makes exam preparation more efficient than ever with an emphasis on exam-relevant content, as well as hundreds of board-style review questions that help students confidently prepare for the USMLE.
- Revised coverage familiarizes students with the topics and approaches they’re most likely to encounter on exams and in clinical settings.
- Lecture-style outline format guides students step-by-step through essential concepts.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations clarify complex microorganisms and common processes.
- Chapter overviews highlight the most critical information and make studying more efficient and effective.
- Illustrated case studies challenge students to apply their understanding to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Hundreds of USMLE-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
This item is Non-Returnable.
Note: Only Basic Medical member can download this ebook. Learn more here!