Ensure readiness for the USMLE(R) or any other high-stakes exam covering neuroscience
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE(R) Medical Neuroscience by Manas Das and Lee Baugh fills a void in available board prep materials with its focus on neuroscience. Readers will learn to recall, analyze, integrate, and apply biochemical and molecular biological knowledge to solve clinical problems.
- Approximately 520 USMLE(R)-style multiple choice questions on neuroscience, classified as easy, moderate, and difficult, with detailed explanations
- Questions cover clinical neurology as well as basics of neuroscience such as development, structure, and function
- Chapters are organized based on neuroanatomical structure and systems, from the spinal cord to the automatic nervous system
- Neuroimaging section and final exam chapter are invaluable tools for students to utilize before the boards
- Questions begin with a clinical vignette, and approximately 35% are image-based, mirroring the USMLE(R) format
This essential resource will help you assess your knowledge and fully prepare for the USMLE(R) Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam.
Be prepared for your board exam with the Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE(R) series
- Das: Histology and Embryology Q&A
- Fontes and McCarthy: Medical Biochemistry
- Hankin et al: Clinical Anatomy Q&A
- Harriott et al: Medical Microbiology and Immunology Q&A
- Kemp and Brown: Pathology Q&A
- Waite and Sheakley: Medical Physiology Q&A
Visit www.thieme.com/testprep to learn more about our online board review question bank.
This item is Non-Returnable.
Note: Only Basic Medical member can download this ebook. Learn more here!